The FedEx® Entrepreneur Fund
The FedEx® Entrepreneur Fund, in collaboration with Hello Alice and the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), will provide $10,000 grants to 30 small businesses owned by military-connected entrepreneurs and/or people with disabilities in the United States.Apply now
Applications Are Now Open!
To be eligible, small businesses must be:
- Majority (51%+) owned and operated by entrepreneur(s) with disabilities OR
- Majority (51%+) owned and operated by military-connected entrepreneur(s) — includes military family members, military spouses, active duty, or veterans
Other eligibility criteria includes:
- Maximum of twenty-five (25) employees
- Annual gross revenues in 2021 of less than $7 million
- Demonstrated need for funding to support business and serve customers
For full eligibility requirements, see the terms and conditions.Apply now
The FedEx® Entrepreneur Fund will accept applications from August 29 to October 7, 2022 at 6pm ET.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee in accordance with review criteria outlined in the terms and conditions. Recipients will be notified by email and publicly announced in early November 2022.
About the FedEx® Entrepreneur Fund
In 2022, FedEx launched a collaboration with Hello Alice to award $300,000 in grants and help military-connected entrepreneurs and/or small business owners with disabilities gain access to the funding, resources, and networks they need to help their businesses succeed.