Antares REACH Grant Program to Award $20,000 Grants to Eligible Small BusinessesSmall Business Funding•Jul 17, 2023• < 1 min read
Big news for small businesses: Antares, Hello Alice and the Global Entrepreneurship Network have teamed up to provide funding for small business gearing up to grow. All you need to do is apply.
What is the Antares REACH Grant Program?
The Antares REACH Grant Program, presented in partnership with the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), will provide $20,000 grants to small businesses, with an emphasis on those that have an established product/market fit, have a clearly identified need for growth capital, and are owned by historically underrepresented entrepreneurs.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be a for-profit business that is majority (51%+) owned by an individual(s) who is from a historically underrepresented group(s)(HUGs): (Womxn, People of color, Military-affiliated, Persons with disabilities, or LGBTQ+)
- Have a venture-scalable or venture-viable product or service
- Have generated a minimum of $25,000 USD in revenue in 2022
- Complete the Business Health Score prior to application close (the results of the BHS will not impact eligibility for the program)
- Have a demonstrated need for funding to support growth
For a full list of eligibility criteria, please see the terms and conditions.
The Antares REACH Grant Program represents the intersection of connected charitable giving; community engagement; and deep commitment to diversity and inclusion.
How to Apply
Visit the funding center to learn more about the program and apply for the grant today!