What was your biggest discovery in 2017?
Women’s voices could at last break the silence. Our users on Mogul have been incredible contributors towards this movement, and we will continue to promote their real stories, ideas, and journeys worldwide.
What hurdles did you face in 2017, and how did/are you navigate those?
The U.S. government caused volatility in the markets this year, and caused fellow founders to be quite nervous at times. Mogul, meanwhile, further optimized our business model to withstand such volatility.
What is getting you pumped up for 2018?
What makes me excited for 2018 are the incredible women and men worldwide who collaborate directly with Mogul to positively impact girls’ information access, job opportunities, and education.
I am additionally excited for our book YOU ARE A MOGUL, coming out in October 2018.
When you’re not thinking about business, what occupies your daydreams?
Hazelnut gelato! Or chocolate chip cookies from Dominique Ansel in New York City.
What would be in your “entrepreneurship” emergency kit?
- A loyal & passionate team — not a single person has resigned from Mogul in 3.5 years.
- Super-users who provide feedback and help us improve in real-time.
- Board of advisors who provide deep expertise in each area of Mogul.
- Supportive investors who provide incredible resources globally.
- Dance classes at Body By Simone, a studio in NYC.
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Small Business
- Successful Entrepreneurs