$10K grants: Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund
Disasters are unpredictable — but critical support shouldn’t be. The average small business loses $3,000 every day they remain closed due to a natural disaster. To help restaurants recover in times of critical need, DoorDash has partnered with Hello Alice to create the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund. The fund supports restaurants impacted by natural disasters like fires, floods, and hurricanes, and provides relief through $10,000 grants.Apply now
Applicants must meet all of the below criteria to be eligible for this opportunity. Please note: A partnership with DoorDash or Caviar is not required or considered.
- Be a restaurant located and registered in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- For restaurants based in Australia, New Zealand or Canada, you may be eligible for a grant through another portion of the fund. Please click on this link for more information.
- Be experiencing hardship due to a state-or federally-declared natural disaster.
- Operate a brick-and-mortar location.
- Own a maximum of three locations, and employ fewer than 50 employees per location
- Have been open for at least six months.
- Have revenues of $3M or less per location in the last 12 months.
For restaurants based in Australia, New Zealand or Canada, you may be eligible for a grant through another portion of the fund. Please click on this link for more information.Apply now
Want the fine print? Read the terms and conditions.
What to Expect:
Sign up for a free Hello Alice account. You gain access to grants, financing, education, resources, and a community of more than one million entrepreneurs.
Complete your Restaurant Disaster Relief application. It should take less than an hour to apply!
Applications close December 31, 2023, at 6 p.m. ET. Our team will begin reviewing applications after this deadline. We plan to announce recipients by February.
Announcing the Summer 2023 Restaurant Disaster Relief Grant Recipients
Hello Alice and DoorDash are pleased to announce the grant recipients for the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund program! Each of these 25 restaurants will receive a $10,000 grant for rent, utilities, maintenance, supplies and other essential expenses.
Join the DoorDash Restaurant Disaster Relief Community on Hello Alice
Nearly 40% of small businesses are unable to reopen their doors following a disaster according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Through the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund, DoorDash hopes to reduce the financial burden imposed on small businesses following a state or federally-declared natural disaster, helping keep their doors open for years to come.
Grants can cover operating costs following a state- or federally-declared natural disaster, including rent or mortgage payments, food and beverage inventory, utilities, supplies and materials, and supplier costs.Keep me updated